Throughout this policy, we will refer to information that identifies you as a specific individual, such as your name, address, phone number, email, or credit card number, as "Personal Information."
- We do not sell, trade, exchange or give away your Personal Information to anyone.
- Your Personal Information is given to third parties only in the following instances:
Outside of these instances, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
- you submit an application for a travel insurance product offered by us, then we will disclose your personal information to your chosen insurance company or their representative to process your application. Please be assured that the insurance company or their representative is only allowed to use your personal information to process your requested quote or application and is contractually obligated to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Service Providers. Your personal information might be provided to other companies that help us process your insurance coverage. For example, we may provide your personal information to a service provider to verify the validity or credit limit of your credit card.
- Legal Obligations. We may disclose or report your personal information when we believe that the disclosure is required or permitted under law to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities or to resolve consumer disputes.
- We collect personal information in the normal course of business in order to process your insurance application and to serve you better.
- We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. We maintain safeguards to protect your personal information.
Additional Information About Privacy and Security at QuoteWright.com
Browsers and Internet Security
Any time you provide personal information in our website, we encrypt it using Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") technology. SSL protects information as it flows through the Internet. To support this technology, you need an SSL-capable browser. QuoteWright.com recommends using a strong encryption, 128-bit browser. Browsers will activate SSL automatically whenever you begin the application process on our website.
You can tell if you are visiting a secure area within a website by looking at the symbol on the bottom of your browser screen. If you are using Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator, you will see either a lock or a key. When the padlock is in the locked position, your session connection is taking place via a secure server.
Links to Other Websites
Our website contains links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links you are "clicking" to another website. QuoteWright.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites and provide these links only for your convenience.